WagerEdge Sports is a leading provider of free premium sports betting content from fans and bettors of dedicated sports. Our experts will pick spreads, totals, and props for every NFL game all season long including weekly fantasy football rankings. Win or lose, you can trust that we are carefully analyzing each game to provide you with our most confident take.
12:00 PM EST – Alabama (-20.5) @ Texas – O/U: 64.5
Alabama -20.5 (-110)
– As if I didn’t need any additional insight to take Bama here, Texas coach Steve Sarkisian essentially told the public to take Bama with the points as a mortgage play. “It’s one game, you know? I think one of the biggest mistakes people make is [thinking] this is going to be the game that’s going to define our program. It might, it might not.” Not exactly the attitude to have heading into battle against Nick Saban & the Crimson Tide. Betting on Saban is always a safe play. The good ones win, and the great ones cover. Nobody covers like Saban.
12:00 PM EST – Duke (+10) @ Northwestern – O/U: 57
Duke +10 (-110)
– If it wasn’t from a pretty terrible coaching performance from Scott Frost at Nebraska last week, the Cornhuskers probably beat NU by 10 points & we are looking at a 6 point line instead of 10. I wasn’t impressed with Northwestern. Duke beat Temple 30-0, who clearly isn’t Nebraska… but the Blue Devils may have a star in Sophomore quarterback Riley Leonard. 10 is just too many points.
Under 57 (-110)
– Anybody taking the over in a Duke vs Northwestern football game is mistaking it for a spelling bee. This will most likely have a bit of ugliness to it & 57 is quite a bit of points. 2 unit play.
3:30 PM EST Tennessee (-6) @ Pittsburgh – O/U: 64.5
Pittsburgh +6 (-110)
– You could make the argument Tennessee is the better football team. But Pitt is at home & USC transfer Kedon Slovis will only gain on his rhythm & momentum from last weeks win against West Virginia. Sophomore RB Rodney Hammond Jr impressed as well & should get an even heavier workload against this Vols defense. I think Pitt could win outright by 6 points at home is great value.
6:00 PM EST – Kansas (+13.5) @ West Virginia – O/U: 60
West Virginia -13.5 (-110)
– “Kansas is still Kansas” a buddy texted me when discussing our picks for this week. West Virginia looked really solid against Pitt last week despite coming up short in a nail biter. Freshman RB CJ Donaldson is as electric a playmaker as any freshman in the country. Mountaineers will increase his workload this week & should roll through Kansas. Max play — 3 units.
7:00 PM EST – Kentucky (+6) @ Florida – O/U: 51.5
Over 51.5 (-110)
– I am holding on to the hope that Florida football is back.. & last week was a good start. A record crowd, a great performance from a Sophomore QB & a thriller win over the #7 team in the country. Kentucky is a really good football team with a lot of experience. Primetime @ the swamp with two top 25 teams? This game reeks the over.
BEST BETS – REVIEW
Alabama -20.5 (-110) 1.5u
Duke +10 (-110) 1u
Duke/Northwestern u57 (-110) 2u
Pittsburgh +6 (-110) 1u
West Virginia -13.5 (-110) 3u **MAX PLAY**
Kentucky/Florida o51.5 (-110) 1u